If you've been to one of our conferences in the past, you know what to expect, renewed energy, new ideas and solutions, and the chance to build an extensive network of peers.
Why? Here are the top reasons TSE is the place you (and your colleagues) need to be:
- Grow your top line. TSE conferences are all about driving improved business results, and revenue is one of the hot topic areas that is addressed in conference presentations and peer-to-peer discussions. Consider quantifying how much more revenue you could drive for your company if you implemented one of the new concepts you take away from TSE.
- Streamline and reduce cost of operations. Improving the efficiency of services delivery and identifying ways to reduce costs are two common goals shared by service executives. At TSE conferences, you'll hear case studies from senior services practitioners who have successfully identified and leveraged an operational or technology lever that has led to reduced costs. Attend TSE to find out how your organization could be saving money.
- Gain practical, sound strategies and advice from the best minds in the industry, at a fraction of the cost of hiring a consultant. At TSE, you'll get answers to the real-world challenges that your company faces every day, insight into industry best practices, current and future trends, and actionable strategies that can give your company a competitive advantage. And it all comes with a modest investment of time and budget. Compare this to the typical costs of a consulting engagement, and the economics of attending TSE speaks for itself.
- Accelerate the time to results on your current projects. Learning by doing is one way of moving your business or function forward. Yet it can often involve a lot of trial and error, resulting in costly mistakes and a protracted process that slows you down from achieving the results you're after. A faster path to improved outcomes is learning from others who have paved the way and made the mistakes, and are now reaping the rewards of having blazed a new trail. Fast track your project by attending TSE to gain exposure to the most innovative and impactful ideas that are already implemented and delivering business results.
- Discover a world of service solutions at the Technology Services Expo. Featuring the latest in products and services designed to help you increase productivity, streamline and automate processes, manage your resources more efficiently, and improve customer satisfaction, the Expo is the place to browse and talk to partners.
- Get inspired by some of the top thought leaders in the service industry. They'll share their insights, their experience, and their vision for the future. If you bring back even one idea that helps you advance your organization or your career, enables you to work better, or encourages you to think more creatively, the conference has more than paid for itself.
- Spread the wealth of knowledge. Hold a training session for your co-workers once you get back to the office. You'll multiply your on-site investment and spread new ideas and new energy throughout your workplace. You can even download presentations from the sessions you didn't attend and pass those on to your colleagues.
- Participate in networking opportunities galore. While there are agenda events specifically designed for networking, the entire conference is full of opportunities to meet and collaborate with industry peers. The connections you make will prove valuable when you need help with a future project, have a position to fill, or just need to bounce ideas off someone.
- Meet existing or potential clients in conjunction with the conference. While you're in town, you can call on vendors, clients, and prospects who may have local offices. It's a cost-effective way to take advantage of a face-to-face opportunity.